I have had rt3.2.2 working fine for a couple of months now but last week
I had a disk failure and this took down my RT system. When I got it up
and running again I found that tickets were not showing in the queues.
The tickets are showing on the front page but when I click on the queues
on the right it says it found a number of tickets but it doesn’t show
them. When I click on update multiple tickets all tickets show in the
queue. It is very strange.
I have a test system running rt3.2.1. I brought the db over to this
system and there hasn’t been an issue with the queues. Has anyone else
had this issue? Or does anyone know how to fix it?
This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to Servecentric Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee(s). The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copy (either in whole or in part) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Servecentric Ltd. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. Servecentric shall not be liable for the contents of this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and of the email’s deletion.