Text formatted pages after upgrade

I have just upgraded my RT instance from 3.6.5 to 3.8.2 and am having one small issue. When I go to the site none of the graphical rendering is present. The login boxes and text are present but the nice blue screen and layout are gone. The same is true when I login, no blue and the layout is all messed up. I had followed the upgrade directions and installed the new instance into its own directory and just changed the apache configuration to point to the new directory. The database is working fine as I can see all of the tickets that were in the old instance. Also, I can switch back to 3.6.5 and it still works fine and looks fine. I have been banging my head and cannot find out what I am missing.

I have been scouring the logs and cannot find anything pertinent to this issue. I have also tried this in a test system and it worked fine so I do not know what is missing.
Russell

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments hereto are
confidential, and may contain proprietary, privileged or legally
protected information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email
and all attachments without making copies and notify the sender
by telephone or e-mail.
E-mail transmissions are inherently subject to disruption,
corruption, late or incomplete delivery, and viruses.
The sender does not accept responsibility for any errors,
omissions or other consequences resulting from the transmission
of this e-mail.
This notice applies to all TerpSys e-mails and attachments
appearing in all e-mail strings containing the message to which
this notice is appended.

Hi,

I’m fairly new to RT so I hope this isn’t too far off the mark:On 02/04/09 22:16, Schaffer, Russell wrote:

I have just upgraded my RT instance from 3.6.5 to 3.8.2 and am having
one small issue. When I go to the site none of the graphical rendering
is present.

I encountered this when I upgraded and the cause was that the "NoAuth"
path (used for css, images, etc.) was not accessible.

In my case the reason was that I’d migrated my RT_SiteConfig.pm from an
old host where RT was hosted at “https://oldhostname/” to a new host
where it was “https://newhostname/rt3/”.

Check that $WebBaseURL, $WebPath, and $WebURL are set correctly.

Kind regards,

David

Dr David O’Callaghan
Research Fellow - Grid-Ireland - e-INIS - Computer Architecture & Grid
School of Computer Science & Statistics,
Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland Telephone: +353 1 896 1720

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately it did not work.

The upgrade has the same address as the original site https://support.example.com and all I did was use the same settings from the original RT setup. I checked all of the settings and they seem to be correct, as I have confirmed that they still work on the pre upgrade version.

An interesting thing is that the BestPractical logo shows up fine though, but that is the only graphic.

Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Russell

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments hereto are
confidential, and may contain proprietary, privileged or legally
protected information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email
and all attachments without making copies and notify the sender
by telephone or e-mail.
E-mail transmissions are inherently subject to disruption,
corruption, late or incomplete delivery, and viruses.
The sender does not accept responsibility for any errors,
omissions or other consequences resulting from the transmission
of this e-mail.
This notice applies to all TerpSys e-mails and attachments
appearing in all e-mail strings containing the message to which
this notice is appended.