Suppress Global Autoreply Scrip for specific queue

All,

I am running RT 4.0.10 on CentOS 6.3.

I am trying to suppress the autoreply scrip on just a couple of our queue’s and found the following archived email chain.

I was wondering if this was correct and still applied. It’s a pretty old chain and many RT versions behind. I tried creating a queue specific template (type: Perl) named “Autoreply” with “used to suppress the global autoreply for this queue” on the first line and the only thing in the template. It didn’t work… I just got both autoreplies…

I’m still new to linux, but have learned a lot working with RT. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

James Billington
Senior Systems Administrator
ManTech International

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any attachments.

I am trying to suppress the autoreply scrip on just a couple of our
queue’s and found the following archived email chain.

Carbon60: Managed Cloud Services

I was wondering if this was correct and still applied. It’s a pretty old
chain and many RT versions behind. I tried creating a queue specific
template (type: Perl) named “Autoreply” with “used to suppress the
global autoreply for this queue” on the first line and the only thing in
the template. It didn’t work… I just got both autoreplies…

Make that queue template named “Autoreply” blank. You shouldn’t put any
content in it.

Tom,

This worked great. I added one for the resolved template for both the queues as well.

Thanks,

James Billington
Senior Systems Administrator

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any attachments.