Split the 2 different queues

Hello Guys
Am just wondering now if we can split the 2 different queues up to have 2 10 newest unowned tickets one for the registration queue and one for the general queue

Thanks
in advance for your help

Gary

You could create a new saved search

`Queue='Something' AND Status='__Active__' AND Owner='Nobody'

One for each queue and then put that on your RT homepage

Sorry for this Have created the search and that worked perfectly but my question is how do I save it to the RT homepage?

Thanks
Gary

There should be a gear box in the top right of the homepage to edit your users content, to edit everyones content you can go to Admin->Global->RT at a glance

Bare in mind that if a user has rights to edit their own dashboard, as soon as they mess around with it they won’t be getting the global default anymore.

Hi Guys
Again thanks for your help it is working perfectly. Both queues are separate Is there a way to do this also for the response message back to the user?

Again thanks for your help it is working perfectly. Both queues are separate Is there a way to do this also for the response message back to the user?

Not sure I follow, how do you want to split the replies?

Yes, we would like to have 2 different auto-reply emails one for the helpdesk and one for test.For example, if a user sends a ticket to the help desk email the auto-reply should be this and if sent to the test email the auto-reply should be this

You can override templates per queue! So in each of your queues you can create a new template titled “Autoreply in HTML” ( Or whatever the name of the template your auto-reply scrip uses is named ) and add custom content

As always, you guys are the best
Thanks
Gary