Saved custom search truncates row view

Hi there,

I have a saved custom search called “Date Due”. I am finding that the
“rows per page” setting of “unlimited” defined in the saved custom
search is ignored. When viewing the search I find that the “rows per
page” is delimited to 10 rows per page. The order of events is:

Home->RT at a glance->Date Due

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting to correct this? Is
this fixed in a future release? Is this a known issue?

system information:

running RT3.6.3
Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 8) configuration:
Platform:
osname=freebsd, osvers=6.2-release, archname=i386-freebsd-64int
uname=‘freebsd access1.pslab.juniper.net 6.2-release freebsd
6.2-release #0: fri jan 12 11:05:30 utc 2007
root@dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:usrobjusrsrcsyssmp i386 ’
config_args=’-sde -Dprefix=/usr/local
-Darchlib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach
-Dprivlib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8
-Dman3dir=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/perl/man/man3
-Dman1dir=/usr/local/man/man1
-Dsitearch=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach
-Dsitelib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8
-Dscriptdir=/usr/local/bin
-Dsiteman3dir=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/man/man3
-Dsiteman1dir=/usr/local/man/man1 -Ui_malloc -Ui_iconv
-Uinstallusrbinperl -Dcc=cc -Duseshrplib
-Dccflags=-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN”
-Doptimize=-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Ud_dosuid -Ui_gdbm
-Dusethreads=n -Dusemymalloc=y -Duse64bitint’
hint=recommended, useposix=true, d_sigaction=define
usethreads=undef use5005threads=undef useithreads=undef
usemultiplicity=undef
useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
use64bitint=define use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef
usemymalloc=y, bincompat5005=undef
Compiler:
cc=‘cc’, ccflags
=‘-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN” -DHAS_FPSETMASK
-DHAS_FLOATINGPOINT_H -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include’,
optimize=‘-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe ‘,
cppflags=’-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN”
-DHAS_FPSETMASK -DHAS_FLOATINGPOINT_H -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include’
ccversion=‘’, gccversion=‘3.4.6 [FreeBSD] 20060305’, gccosandvers=‘’
intsize=4, longsize=4, ptrsize=4, doublesize=8, byteorder=12345678
d_longlong=define, longlongsize=8, d_longdbl=define, longdblsize=12
ivtype=‘long long’, ivsize=8, nvtype=‘double’, nvsize=8,
Off_t=‘off_t’, lseeksize=8
alignbytes=4, prototype=define
Linker and Libraries:
ld=‘cc’, ldflags =’ -Wl,-E -L/usr/local/lib’
libpth=/usr/lib /usr/local/lib
libs=-lgdbm -lm -lcrypt -lutil
perllibs=-lm -lcrypt -lutil
libc=, so=so, useshrplib=true, libperl=libperl.so
gnulibc_version=‘’
Dynamic Linking:
dlsrc=dl_dlopen.xs, dlext=so, d_dlsymun=undef, ccdlflags=’
-Wl,-R/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach/CORE’
cccdlflags=‘-DPIC -fPIC’, lddlflags=‘-shared -L/usr/local/lib’

Hi there,

I have a saved custom search called “Date Due”. I am finding that the
“rows per page” setting of “unlimited” defined in the saved custom
search is ignored. When viewing the search I find that the “rows per
page” is delimited to 10 rows per page. The order of events is:

Home->RT at a glance->Date Due

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting to correct this? Is
this fixed in a future release? Is this a known issue?

system information:

running RT3.6.3
Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 8) configuration:
Platform:
osname=freebsd, osvers=6.2-release, archname=i386-freebsd-64int
uname=‘freebsd access1.pslab.juniper.net 6.2-release freebsd
6.2-release #0: fri jan 12 11:05:30 utc 2007
root@dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:usrobjusrsrcsyssmp i386 ’
config_args=’-sde -Dprefix=/usr/local
-Darchlib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach
-Dprivlib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8
-Dman3dir=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/perl/man/man3
-Dman1dir=/usr/local/man/man1
-Dsitearch=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach
-Dsitelib=/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8
-Dscriptdir=/usr/local/bin
-Dsiteman3dir=/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/man/man3
-Dsiteman1dir=/usr/local/man/man1 -Ui_malloc -Ui_iconv
-Uinstallusrbinperl -Dcc=cc -Duseshrplib
-Dccflags=-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN”
-Doptimize=-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Ud_dosuid -Ui_gdbm
-Dusethreads=n -Dusemymalloc=y -Duse64bitint’
hint=recommended, useposix=true, d_sigaction=define
usethreads=undef use5005threads=undef useithreads=undef
usemultiplicity=undef
useperlio=define d_sfio=undef uselargefiles=define usesocks=undef
use64bitint=define use64bitall=undef uselongdouble=undef
usemymalloc=y, bincompat5005=undef
Compiler:
cc=‘cc’, ccflags
=‘-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN” -DHAS_FPSETMASK
-DHAS_FLOATINGPOINT_H -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include’,
optimize=‘-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe ‘,
cppflags=’-DAPPLLIB_EXP=“/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/BSDPAN”
-DHAS_FPSETMASK -DHAS_FLOATINGPOINT_H -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -I/usr/local/include’
ccversion=‘’, gccversion=‘3.4.6 [FreeBSD] 20060305’, gccosandvers=‘’
intsize=4, longsize=4, ptrsize=4, doublesize=8, byteorder=12345678
d_longlong=define, longlongsize=8, d_longdbl=define, longdblsize=12
ivtype=‘long long’, ivsize=8, nvtype=‘double’, nvsize=8,
Off_t=‘off_t’, lseeksize=8
alignbytes=4, prototype=define
Linker and Libraries:
ld=‘cc’, ldflags =’ -Wl,-E -L/usr/local/lib’
libpth=/usr/lib /usr/local/lib
libs=-lgdbm -lm -lcrypt -lutil
perllibs=-lm -lcrypt -lutil
libc=, so=so, useshrplib=true, libperl=libperl.so
gnulibc_version=‘’
Dynamic Linking:
dlsrc=dl_dlopen.xs, dlext=so, d_dlsymun=undef, ccdlflags=’
-Wl,-R/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach/CORE’
cccdlflags=‘-DPIC -fPIC’, lddlflags=‘-shared -L/usr/local/lib’