RTx::AssetTracker problem: Cannot add new asset

Hello,

I am running RT3.8 on a Debian Squeeze server. I have installed “AssetTracker” 2.0.0b2. I am able to create asset types, custom fields, etc., however in the upper right were “New Asset of Type” should be (so I can add and asset), it shows the code instead of the actual button:

LABEL ACCESSKEY=“9”> <OPTION VALUE=“6” 0> Application <OPTION VALUE=“5” 0> Components <OPTION VALUE=“1” 0> Computers <OPTION VALUE=“2” 0> Network <OPTION VALUE=“3” 0> Peripherals <OPTION VALUE=“4” 0> Storage

The above is what displays instead of the button.

Any idea what is wrong and how I might fix it? Thanks! :slight_smile:

-A.

Alan Hi

You need to get hold of the latest code drop for AT this has a fix in it for the button problem look for something along these lines rg1-rt-extension-assettracker-2.0.0b2-5 on GitHub - AssetTracker/rt-extension-assettracker: Asset Tracker is an extension for Request Tracker. It integrates asset tracking with your favorite ticketing system.

Regards SimonFrom: Alan Murrell [mailto:lists@murrell.ca]
Sent: 28 October 2012 22:50
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] RTx::AssetTracker problem: Cannot add new asset

Hello,

I am running RT3.8 on a Debian Squeeze server. I have installed “AssetTracker” 2.0.0b2. I am able to create asset types, custom fields, etc., however in the upper right were “New Asset of Type” should be (so I can add and asset), it shows the code instead of the actual button:

LABEL ACCESSKEY=“9”> <OPTION VALUE=“6” 0> Application <OPTION VALUE=“5” 0> Components <OPTION VALUE=“1” 0> Computers <OPTION VALUE=“2” 0> Network <OPTION VALUE=“3” 0> Peripherals <OPTION VALUE=“4” 0> Storage

The above is what displays instead of the button.

Any idea what is wrong and how I might fix it? Thanks! :slight_smile:

-A.