First time poster, long time reader and all that jazz. I’ve gotten some
very good advice from this form and hope that my own question might find
More or less I upgraded from RT 3.8.2 -> 3.8.7. Everything went
perfectly except that I no longer receive any email notification on
My syslog spits out this: RTMailer: Call /usr/bin/msmtp -nt -oi -t
While I have seen that there were previous posts about permission errors
I’ve made sure all the related files to MSMTP are chown’d to www-data.
Any light shed on this situation would be immensely helpful, and I am
entirely willing to provide any additional logs specifically requested
(with some sensitive data redacted of course). Running ubuntu 10.04 LTS.