I’m happy to announce that RTIR 2.6.1 is now available for download.
NOTE that this release is still incompatible with RT 4.x and should be
used with RT 3.8.x only.
This release contains a number of bugfixes and small improvements since
2.6.0, as well as some larger changes:
- allow local customization of research tools, see @RTIRResearchTools
in the config
- new Iframe research tool, see $RTIRIframeResearchToolConfig
- no longer do a whois lookup by default just by visiting the
- LeftColumnStart and RightColumnStart in Incidents’ Display.html
- order of tickets on ‘RTIR at Glance’ page could become incorrect
after using system for a while
- on create incident page ids of HTML elements were repeated
- code cleanups to better follow modern perl coding guidelines
- config file is now has POD instead of comments and options are
in better ordered
Best regards, Ruslan.