RT/Sendmail issue

Well, this is may be more of a sendmail misconfiguration, but perhaps
someone can shed some light on why the following is happening. Nothing from
sendmail seems to address the issue too well, except to allay fears that it
may be an error. Anyway, when an email is sent via the interface or sent to
an RT email (i.e., piped through the rt-mailgate), mail logs show:

Jun 13 07:54:44 busterbrown sendmail[25998]: NOQUEUE: Null connection from
localhost []
Jun 13 07:54:44 busterbrown sendmail[25999]: HAA25999: from=nobody,
size=621, class=-60, pri=138621, nrcpts=1,
msgid=rt-1-14.4.84502856619656@domain, relay=nobody@localhost
Jun 13 07:54:44 busterbrown sendmail[26001]: HAA25999:
to=drew.minniti@prodigy.net, ctladdr=nobody (99/99), delay=00:00:00,
xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=local, stat=Sent

The message gets through, if I recall correctly. I THINK (though may be
wrong) that the first time I noticed the message in the logs, the email
didn’t reach its final destination. As mentioned, the NOQUEUE occurs every
time the Web UI sends a message or a message is fed through the rt-mailgate.

I realize it really is of little concern, its not technically a sendmail
error, but I was just wondering if anyone has a similar issue and whether
there is a resolution, either via sendmail or RT.