RT-Extension-SideBySideView on 4.02

I’m trying to implement the following:

It says on the website for RT 3.8
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/extensions.html?J:V-region-extension-list.id=44

I thought I would try it with 4.02, but I get the following error from the application web page after adding the plugin, refreshing the cache, and restarting apache.

could not find component for path ‘/Ticket/Elements/Tabs’

So, does it just not work in RT 4.02 yet, or have I don’t something wrong? I installed as per the README and added the plugin reference in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file. Not quite sure where to go next. --Thanks again.

And then, maybe I’m missing the obvious – is there a different way in 4.0x that I should be doing this?

GitHub - tbrumm/RT-Extension-SideBySideView: SideBySideTicket View with User Prefs to change the Display Type

Request Tracker... So much more than a help desk — Best Practical Solutions

I thought I would try it with 4.02, but I get the following error from the application web page after adding the plugin, refreshing the cache, and restarting apache.

So, does it just not work in RT 4.02 yet, or have I don’t something wrong? I installed as per the README and added the plugin reference in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file. Not quite sure where to go next. --Thanks again.

And then, maybe I’m missing the obvious – is there a different way in 4.0x that I should be doing this?

That error implies that it hasn’t been updated for 4.0.

If you need it updated for 4.0, you could contact the author.

I do not believe that the functionality of this extension has been
added to core in 4.0, but I have not audited it thoroughly.

-kevin

Will have a Look on it Next Week!

TorstenAm 30.08.2011 um 21:33 schrieb Shawn O’Connor oconshaw@yahoo.com:

GitHub - tbrumm/RT-Extension-SideBySideView: SideBySideTicket View with User Prefs to change the Display Type

Request Tracker... So much more than a help desk — Best Practical Solutions

RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)

• Chicago, IL, USA September 26 & 27, 2011
  • San Francisco, CA, USA October 18 & 19, 2011
  • Washington DC, USA October 31 & November 1, 2011
  • Melbourne VIC, Australia November 28 & 29, 2011
  • Barcelona, Spain November 28 & 29, 2011