RT Extension Custom Field for Checkbox

Retrying…

Hi,

I am running RT 3.8.2 in a Fedora 10 box. We are trying to use checkboxes custom field extension from http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/. I followed the instruction specified in the location Installing Perl Modules - www.cpan.org. After installing and restarting the web sever, I don’t see this new custom field in my RT configuration. I have also tried putting Checkbox.pm under perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/CustomField/ and EditCustomFieldSelectCheckbox under rt3/html/Elements/ directories manually. Is there anything that I am missing here, can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Baskar N

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

Hi,
To add to it, I also don’t see it under “Loaded perl modules” under “System Configuration”.

Thanks,
Baskar NFrom: Baskaraganesan Natarajan
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 6:43 PM
To: ‘rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com’
Subject: RE: RT Extension Custom Field for Checkbox
Sensitivity: Confidential

Retrying…

Hi,

I am running RT 3.8.2 in a Fedora 10 box. We are trying to use checkboxes custom field extension from RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox-0.03 - extension for RT to add checkboxes and radio buttons based custom fields - metacpan.org. I followed the instruction specified in the location Installing Perl Modules - www.cpan.org. After installing and restarting the web sever, I don’t see this new custom field in my RT configuration. I have also tried putting Checkbox.pm under perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/CustomField/ and EditCustomFieldSelectCheckbox under rt3/html/Elements/ directories manually. Is there anything that I am missing here, can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Baskar N

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and

Have you enabled the extension in RT_SiteConfig.pm?

Look for/create a line like Set(@PluginsOn Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Baskaraganesan Natarajan banatara@hcl.inwrote:

Retrying…

Hi,

I am running RT 3.8.2 in a Fedora 10 box. We are trying to use checkboxes
custom field extension from
RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox-0.03 - extension for RT to add checkboxes and radio buttons based custom fields - metacpan.orghttp://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/.
I followed the instruction specified in the location
Installing Perl Modules - www.cpan.org. After installing and restarting
the web sever, I don’t see this new custom field in my RT configuration. I
have also tried putting Checkbox.pm under
perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/CustomField/ and EditCustomFieldSelectCheckbox
under rt3/html/Elements/ directories manually. Is there anything that I am
missing here, can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Baskar N

DISCLAIMER:

The rt-users Archives

Community help: http://wiki.bestpractical.com
Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.com

Discover RT’s hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O’Reilly Media.
Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

Thanks much Aaron. It works.

Thanks,
Baskar NFrom: guisea@gmail.com [mailto:guisea@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Guise
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:30 PM
To: Baskaraganesan Natarajan
Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] RT Extension Custom Field for Checkbox

Have you enabled the extension in RT_SiteConfig.pm?

Look for/create a line like Set(@Plugins

Hi,

I am running RT 3.8.2 in a Fedora 10 box. We are trying to use checkboxes custom field extension from RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox-0.03 - extension for RT to add checkboxes and radio buttons based custom fields - metacpan.org. I followed the instruction specified in the location Installing Perl Modules - www.cpan.org. After installing and restarting the web sever, I don’t see this new custom field in my RT configuration. I have also tried putting Checkbox.pm under perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/CustomField/ and EditCustomFieldSelectCheckbox under rt3/html/Elements/ directories manually. Is there anything that I am missing here, can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Baskar N

DISCLAIMER: