RT & Exchange 2010 - All mail has stopped

Has anyone gotten RT to work with Exchange 2010? We just did an upgrade here from 2003 to 2010 & now both of our RT systems have halted email. I’ve adjusted the IPs on all the systems & my postfix logs show mail is leaving (all of it as www-data@<our<mailto:www-data@ domain). Fetchmail is complaining about there not being a certificate available to get the mail.

Anyone done an upgrade like this & have it successful? Our entire service department is down now and internal IT is down too. The service department is FAR more visible.

Stephen Cena
QVII
MIS/IT Dept
850 Hudson Ave.
Rochester, NY. 14620
585-544-0450 x300
sjc@qvii.commailto:sjc@qvii.com
“Thank you for helping us help you help us all.”
–For email related issues, please contact postmaster@qvii.commailto:postmaster@qvii.com

Made it one step closer. It turns out the Exchange upgrade not only mangled our address books, it also messed up our “No Internet Mail” rule. Now for some reason I’m getting:

hd-general@localhostmailto:hd-general@localhost
Your message wasn’t delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

I’m looking at the emails from the ticket system & I’m not seeing this anywhere in the header. I’m trying to figure out where it thinks this is.

Stephen Cena
QVII
MIS/IT Dept
850 Hudson Ave.
Rochester, NY. 14620
585-544-0450 x300
–For email related issues, please contact postmaster@qvii.commailto:postmaster@qvii.com

It looks like the issue was pure Exchange side. We’re still having slight issues, but none of it appears to be directly RT related. I would warn people about integrating it with Exchange 2010 though!

Stephen Cena
QVII
MIS/IT Dept
850 Hudson Ave.
Rochester, NY. 14620
585-544-0450 x300