Rt-crontool error

Hi,
I am trying to run rt-crontool but fails to set the priority value.
The coomand promt error is given below:

[root@localhost sbin]# rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg CI new --condition RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours --condition-arg 4 --action RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 5 --verbose
[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we couldn’t load the module: Can’t locate GraphViz.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm line 311. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm:312)
[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm line 261. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:261)
[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,
Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and
attachments please check them for viruses and defect.

Have you installed GraphViz from CPAN`?2009/11/24 TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech tonyjohn@hcl.in

Hi,

[root@localhost sbin]# rt-crontool --search
RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg CI new --condition
RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours --condition-arg 4 --action
RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 5 --verbose

[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we
couldn’t load the module: Can’t locate GraphViz.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/rt3/lib
/usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm line 311.
(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm:312)

[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm line 261.
(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:261)

[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,

Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and

The rt-users Archives

Community help: http://wiki.bestpractical.com
Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.com

Discover RT’s hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O’Reilly Media.
Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

MFG

Torsten Brumm

http://www.brumm.me
http://www.elektrofeld.de

Hi ,

Now I’m getting a different error:
[root@localhost sbin]# rt-crontool --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --search-arg CI new --condition RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours --condition-arg 4 --action RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 5 --verbose
[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we couldn’t load the module: Can’t locate GraphViz.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm line 311. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm:312)
[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [crit]: Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
) at /usr/sbin/rt-crontool line 256. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT.pm:377)
Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
) at /usr/sbin/rt-crontool line 256.
[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,
TonyFrom: Torsten Brumm [mailto:torsten.brumm@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:26 PM
To: TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech
Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] rt-crontool error

Have you installed GraphViz from CPAN`?
2009/11/24 TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech <tonyjohn@hcl.inmailto:tonyjohn@hcl.in>
Hi,

[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we couldn’t load the module: Can’t locate GraphViz.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm line 311. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm:312)
[Tue Nov 24 08:47:50 2009] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm line 261. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:261)
[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,
Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-users

Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.commailto:sales@bestpractical.com

MFG

Torsten Brumm

Hi,

PFA UntouchedInHours.pm

Regards,
TonyFrom: TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:31 PM
To: ‘Torsten Brumm’
Subject: RE: [rt-users] rt-crontool error

Hi ,

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we couldn’t load the module: Can’t locate GraphViz.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm line 311. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Config.pm:312)
[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [crit]: Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
) at /usr/sbin/rt-crontool line 256. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT.pm:377)
Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,
Tony
From: Torsten Brumm [mailto:torsten.brumm@googlemail.com]

Hi,

[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,
Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

MFG

Torsten Brumm

UntouchedInHours.pm (439 Bytes)

Looks like you copied not all needed information from wiki into the
UntouchedInHours.pm:

Yours:

package RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours;
require RT::Condition::Generic;

use RT::Date;

@ISA = qw(RT::Condition::Generic);

use strict;
use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {
my $self = shift;
if ((time()-$self->TicketObj->LastUpdatedObj->Unix)/3600 >=
$self->Argument and $self->TicketObj->Owner==6) {
return 1
}
else {
return 0;
}
}

1;

Wiki (you used the alternate version)

use strict;
use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {
my $self = shift;
$self->Argument) {
return 1
}
else {
return 0;
}
}

The following could be omitted. They’re there to allow overrides

from Vendor and Local

but as this isn’t a core module, they’re just there for completeness :slight_smile:

eval “require RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours_Vendor”;
die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate
RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Vendor.pm});
eval “require RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours_Local”;
die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate
RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Local.pm});

1;2009/11/24 TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech tonyjohn@hcl.in

Hi,

PFA UntouchedInHours.pm

Regards,

Tony

Hi ,

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we
/usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [crit]: Failed to load module
RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC
(@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib
/usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.

(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT.pm:377)

Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate
RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,

Tony

2009/11/24 TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech tonyjohn@hcl.in

Hi,

/usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,

Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

The rt-users Archives

MFG

Torsten Brumm

MFG

Torsten Brumm

Hi,
I changed the UntouchedInHours.pm to the exact code as from rt wiki.But I got this error:

[Tue Nov 24 10:42:18 2009] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm line 261. (/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm:261)
[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,
TonyFrom: Torsten Brumm [mailto:torsten.brumm@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:54 PM

Looks like you copied not all needed information from wiki into the UntouchedInHours.pm:

Yours:

use strict;
use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {
my $self = shift;
if ((time()-$self->TicketObj->LastUpdatedObj->Unix)/3600 >= $self->Argument and $self->TicketObj->Owner==6) {
return 1
}
else {
return 0;
}
}

1;

use strict;

use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {

my $self = shift;

if ((time()-$self->TicketObj->LastUpdatedObj->Unix)/3600 >= $self->Argument) {

return 1

}

else {

return 0;

}

}

The following could be omitted. They’re there to allow overrides from Vendor and Local

but as this isn’t a core module, they’re just there for completeness :slight_smile:

die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Vendor.pm});

die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Local.pm});

1;

Hi,

PFA UntouchedInHours.pm

Regards,
Tony

Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.commailto:rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com

Hi ,

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [crit]: Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pmhttp://en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pmhttp://en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/rt3/plugins/RT-Extension-CustomField-Checkbox/lib /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 319) line 3.
[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,
Tony
From: Torsten Brumm [mailto:torsten.brumm@googlemail.commailto:torsten.brumm@googlemail.com]
Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.commailto:rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com

Hi,

[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,
Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

MFG

Torsten Brumm

MFG

Torsten Brumm

What is in Line 261 of
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm
and why is a RT Module installed in Vendor Perl tree?

Tob2009/11/24 TONY JOHN - ERS, HCL Tech tonyjohn@hcl.in

Hi,

I changed the UntouchedInHours.pm to the exact code as from rt wiki.But I
got this error:

[Tue Nov 24 10:42:18 2009] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in

[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,

Tony

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:54 PM

Looks like you copied not all needed information from wiki into the
UntouchedInHours.pm:

Yours:

use strict;
use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {
my $self = shift;
$self->Argument and $self->TicketObj->Owner==6) {
return 1
}
else {
return 0;
}
}

1;

use strict;

use vars qw/@ISA/;

sub IsApplicable {

my $self = shift;

if ((time()-$self->TicketObj->LastUpdatedObj->Unix)/3600 >= $self->Argument) {

return 1

}

else {

return 0;

}

}

The following could be omitted. They’re there to allow overrides from Vendor and Local

die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Vendor.pm});

die $@ if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can’t locate RT/Condition/UntouchedInHours_Local.pm});

1;

Hi,

PFA UntouchedInHours.pm

Regards,

Tony

Hi ,

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [debug]: You’ve enabled GraphViz, but we
/usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[Tue Nov 24 09:59:59 2009] [crit]: Failed to load module
RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC
(@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

(/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/RT.pm:377)

Failed to load module RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours. (Can’t locate
RT/I18N/en_us.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[root@localhost sbin]#

Regards,

Tony

Hi,

/usr/local/lib/rt3/lib

[root@localhost sbin]#

Any help?

Regards,

Tony john

DISCLAIMER:

The rt-users Archives

MFG

Torsten Brumm

MFG

Torsten Brumm

MFG

Torsten Brumm

Help Please,

I’m running this crontool line:
rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg “Queue = 'general’
AND Owner != ‘Nobody’ AND ( Status = ‘open’ OR Status = ‘new’ ) AND
Created < ‘1 day ago’” --action RT::Action::SendEmail --action-arg
Owner,AlwaysNotifyActor --template ‘Reminder due soon’ --transaction first

Once is ran. rt log is showing this errors:
[19375] [Mon Nov 3 06:01:53 2014] [error]: Template parsing error: Can’t
call method “TargetObj” on an undefined value at template line 1.
(/opt/rt4/bin/…/lib/RT/Template.pm:546)

[19375] [Mon Nov 3 06:01:53 2014] [warning]: Too late to safely run
transaction-batch scrips! This is typically caused by using ticket objects
at the top-level of a script which uses the RT API. Be sure to explicitly
undef such ticket objects, or put them inside of a lexical scope. at
/opt/rt4/bin/…/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 2587 during global destruction.
(/opt/rt4/bin/…/lib/RT/Ticket.pm:2587)

(in cleanup) Can’t call method “_should_log” on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl5/Log/Dispatch.pm line 247 during global destruction.
(in cleanup) Can’t call method “_should_log” on an undefined value
at /usr/local/share/perl5/Log/Dispatch.pm line 247 during global
destruction.

I’m running RT 4.2.1 on Centos 6
Any advise on this error .

Thank you,
David

I’m running this crontool line:
rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg “Queue = ‘general’
AND Owner != ‘Nobody’ AND ( Status = ‘open’ OR Status = ‘new’ ) AND
Created < ‘1 day ago’” --action RT::Action::SendEmail --action-arg
Owner,AlwaysNotifyActor --template ‘Reminder due soon’ --transaction first

Once is ran. rt log is showing this errors:

Your error log points the finger at your template, which I don’t think
you included, so it’s hard to comment.

I’d guess you’re calling the TargetObj on an undefined object in the
first line of it though.

-kevin