RT 4.4 and emails from Outlook and blank lines

Hi,

We are using RT 4.4.1, everything works but we are having trouble with blank lines visible when email is sent from MS Outlook (appaerantly because Outlook uses paragraphs for new lines)…

I have installed HTML::Gumbo module tried adding custom css to main.css an ticket.css of the rudder theme (after searching for a solution on forums):
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {q{{ margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; } }}

But nothing helps or is making any difference … Any advice/help?

Thank you!

Ok I fixed this / CSS started working after adding HTML Permissive email plugin but the blank lines are still present when responding to tickets - I guess I should customize the Correspond in HTML template? I tried but is not making a difference …

Correspondence in HTML

HTML correspondence template

RT-Attach-Message: yes
Content-Type: text/html

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {q{{ margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; } }}

{$Transaction->Content( Type => “text/html”)}

Hmm, would this RT Config - RT 4.4.1 Documentation - Best Practical have some value for you?

Not really I have that enabled RT_SiteConfig.pm. The problem is the style css gets removed when replyjing even though I added it to the template for correspondence …