RT 4.2.9rc1 is now available for testing.
RT 4.2.9 is a bugfix release and includes a fix needed to release RTIR 3.2.0.
General user UI
- Fix Subject header during ticket printing (#30362)
- Comparisons of long text Custom Fields were erroneously reporting
- Broken logo link for the mobile UI when used with $WebPath
- No longer leak base64 data to non-english users who change a Dashboard
subscription and futureproof for other Attribute updates (#24665)
- Previous column selection is remembered when updating search formats (#16972)
- Charts could return quadrupled data for aggregate data (such as Time
Worked) depending on your rights configuration.
- Charts can now be grouped by Priority
- Ticket Creation form now leaves Requestor blank on page reload if you
cleared it out.
- “check to delete all values” is now localized
- BeforeDue action now accepts 2D as well as 2d (#30449)
- bin/rt no longer shows a default Due date unless one is configured
on the Queue. Additionally, Starts and Due are served in your time
- Improvements to the layout of the Group Members page
- Fix tests that used send_via_mailgate to properly check returns (#19156)
- Improvements to rt-static-docs for generating online documentation
- Proper warnings testing for cf_date tests
- Remove unused code to render Rules during replies/comments
- Undo a regression that meant Custom Fields passed to Ticket->Create
needed to be readable by the user creating the ticket.
- Add a mention of SelfService to the documentation of $AllowUserAutocompleteForUnprivileged
- Update our backups documentation to cover restoring from the suggested
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.2.8…rt-4.2.9rc1