We’re pleased to announce that RT 4.0.18 is now available.
This release is primarily a bugfix release; most notably, it addresses
compatibility issues with recent versions of the Encode perl module.
Notable changes include:
- Cope with Encode version 2.33 and later, which altered their internal
functionality and caused RT to double-encode Subject lines in
- Fix HTML rendering errors in dashboard emails.
- Fix overzealous quoting around decoded MIME words.
- In the rights UI, entering the name of a user or group which already
has rights will now correctly select them for rights granting, as if
their name had been selected.
- Display types in the “applies to” dropdown for custom fields in
- Paginate the Queues list in the administrative interface into 50
results per page.
- Support for cascading selections with a multiple-select parent.
- Clarify that $ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs only applies to new, and
not existing, tickets.
- Clarify how an undefined $RTAddressRegexp is treated, and that it
does not come at any notable performance penalty.
- Fix verbosity of syslog messages; now only the ‘debug’ level includes
originating filename and line.
- Include process ID in log messages, for ease of isolation in a
- Log the From: address of incoming mail which triggered an error, for
ease of debugging.
- Avoid linking trailing punctuation, or html tags, in URL anchors in
- Fix the Quick Search (QueueSummary) portlet when non-lowercase statuses are used.
- Show Date and DateTime custom fields in the user’s format and time
zone in search results.
- Allow rt-email-group-admin to be passed an email address that RT is
not already aware of.
- Show submitted content from the user on errors in REST submission,
for ease of re-editing and re-submission.
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.0.17…rt-4.0.18
Comparing rt-4.0.17...rt-4.0.18 · bestpractical/rt · GitHub
rt-announce mailing list