Rt 4.0.1 Time Report

Hello Folks,

I am still a very new RT user, but I am now making progress.

I need to generate reports on time so that we can manage billing to customers. Thereport that I need is a total time worked per queue with a breakdown of time worked per ticket.

I have seen two tools that may help at this URL: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Contributions

• TimeWorked - Display a report with total time worked per queue/per user 
• TimeWorkedReport - Display a report with total time worked per user per ticket for one or more queues. 

These appear to only work with RT 3.6 - 3.8 and not 4.

Can anybody confirm that these work with RT 4 and or propose another solution?

Thank you very much.

Alex

Alex Rhys-Hur n | ITworX Limited
P.O. Box 1649, 00502, Karen, Kenya
Tel: +254 (0) 20 2444824 | Cell: +254 (0) 724 972541
Web: www.itworx.co.ke

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to ITworX Limited and is intended solely for the addressees. The opinions therein, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITworX Limited as a company. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either Whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ITworX Limited shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the e-mail deletion.

I was able – without major surgery – to get the TimeWorkedReport functioning in RT 4. I need to get my changes written up for the wiki, but in the meantime I’d be willing to walk you through them off-list.

Mark Roedel
Webmaster
Enrollment Services
LeTourneau University
903-233-3535 (w) | 903-233-3105 (f)
www.letu.edu | Redirecting... | www.twitter.com/LETUadmissionsFrom: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Alex Rhys-Hurn
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:59 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Rt 4.0.1 Time Report

Hello Folks,

I am still a very new RT user, but I am now making progress.

I need to generate reports on time so that we can manage billing to customers. Thereport that I need is a total time worked per queue with a breakdown of time worked per ticket.

I have seen two tools that may help at this URL: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Contributions

Can anybody confirm that these work with RT 4 and or propose another solution?

Thank you very much.