Just to follow up, I did get this working. I went into the Custom Fields->"Field
and clicked the all rights on each tab (General, Staff, Administrators) for Privileged users.
Unfortunately, without knowing your previous configuration we can’t
replicate and fix the problem.
I can send it to you, it was rt 3.8 on mysql. It is still in production, I am switching over
to the new
rt 4.0.1/Oracle this weekend. Not sure what I should send you.
As I’ve said previously:
“It’s much more interesting to me to know how they currently get
their ModifyCustomField rights on that CF.”
So you need to go looking for ModifyCustomField grants
In the rt 3.8, the custom field did not have any rights granted, this
was set up in the queue with a certain group
having these permissions.
/(Check box to revoke right)/
These seem to be set in the rt4 install, but I’m not sure if they were
originally. I will try to follow the rights that are checked when I do
RT 3.8 (mysql) -> RT 4.0.1 (mysql) - > RT 4.0.1 (Oracle) and let you
know if it was something in the conversion.
Sorry for the confusion, there are a lot of ways the ACL’s can be setup.