I’m happy to announce that RT 3.8.10rc1 is now available for testing.
This release contains fixes for a number of bugs noticed in 3.8.9 along
with some cleanups related to perlcritic. I’ve included a changelog
- Cleanups identified by perlcritic.
- Clear the system attribute cache to avoid ‘sticky’ attributes like
the queue subject tag.
- Fix our signature escaping so we better match FCKEditor and don’t
misidentify signatures during processing.
- Add the ability to create BasedOn Custom Fields from intiialdata
- Provide a callback to affect the display format in admin pages
- Fix id prefixing on Custom Fields to be RTIR compatible
- Fix #16656 - Requestors with OwnTicket could show up in the owner list
in other Queues.
- Don’t attach the original multipart mail to notifications that already
contain one part of it.
- Work around CGI.pm 3.51 and 3.52 which add ; charse=ISO-8859-1 to our