I’ve just rolled a third release candidate of RT 3.8.0.
This version fixes numerous small bugs and includes a fairly major set
of fixes and improvements to the new Dashboards feature.
In slightly more detail:
- Cleaned up the code RT uses to show users’ names in the web UI
- Fixed dashboards’ access control
- Fixed dashboards’ search titles to be proper clickable links
- Fixed the CSS stylesheets for emailed dashboards
- Cleaned up several new user preferences
- Improved support for non-ascii ticket subjects
- Many improvements to RT’s testing infrastructure
- Search improvements pulled forward from RT 3.6
- Lifted dashboards from ‘Preferences’ to ‘Tools’
- Improvements to the web-based configuration UI.
Please download RT 3.8.0rc3 from http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-3.8.0rc3.tar.gz
and report your successes or failures back to this mailing list.
If I hear positive responses and nobody turns up anything that appears
to be majorly broken, rc3 will become RT 3.8.0 late this week.
PGP.sig (194 Bytes)