RT-3.4.0 500 Internal Server Error from rt-mailgate

Hi all,
first of all i would like to thank bestpratical for such a great app open for everyone. it is an amazing work.

Currently Im running rt-3.4.0 on my debian sarge, mysql-4.0.23 perl-5.8.4, DBIx::SearchBuilder-1.21 which i manually build from the CPAN shell

The installation work perfectly as what expected. web interface able to create ticket and mailgate also work like a charm.
but recently, yesterday i had updated the DBIx::SearchBuilder from debian apt-get command. and some other perl packages which just released few days ago. My mailgate just stop working.

the mailgate configured like below:-
rt: “|/var/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue General --action correspond --url http://xxx.xxx.xxx/

and the mail.log has the error log like below:-
postfix/local[25357]: 23DA67801C33: to=rt@xxx.xxx, relay=local, delay=1102, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: Connecting to http://rt.xxx.xxx//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at /var/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate line 99, <> chunk 1. An Error Occurred ================= 500 Internal Server Error This is /var/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate exiting because of an undefined server error at /var/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate line 147, <> chunk 1. )

my installation satisfied all the dependencies. with ./rt-test-dependencies --with-mysql --with-modperl1 --verbose
all the perl modules are installed beside:-
DEV dependencies:
Test::WWW::Mechanize …MISSING
Module::Refresh 0.03…MISSING
Apache::Test …MISSING

These three modules are not really required to run the RT3 as what i had read from the mailing list and the wiki pages.

The logging settings like below:-
Set($LogToSyslog , ‘debug’);
Set($LogToScreen , ‘error’);
Set($LogToFile , ‘debug’);
Set($LogDir, ‘/var/rt3/var/log’);
Set($LogToFileNamed , “rt.log”); #log to rt.log

but it didnt out put any log.

Please help me out. I failed to get others log regarding the perl messages from another log files located under /var/log

Sorry for my bad language.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
hwahing