RT 2.0.2-test1 fixes, among other things, support for queue-level
cc and admincc rights.
2001-07-18 16:20 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/Queue.pm: Added a newline to Queue.pm to fix a pod bug Bumped version to 2.0.2-test1 to get some feedback
2001-07-18 16:16 jesse
* lib/RT/User.pm: RT should now honor queue-level pseudogroup memebership for ACL checks. Also, simplified some of the queue related ACL checking code. Reduced the ACL permissions cache from 30sec to 10sec.
2001-07-18 16:13 jesse
* lib/RT/Transaction.pm: Added BriefDescription, which is just like Description without the "By actor" at the end Descriptions Keyword operations should include _which_ keyword select from here on in (also touched the last update to Ticket.pm)
2001-07-18 16:06 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: TTicket->Create no longer just adds admin ccs..unless the person doing the add has the right to do so. otherwise, there was an ACL related attack that could happen. luckily none of the UI exposedd this hole yet. Ticket->Create should now be able to set keywords on create Ticket->Create now reports back non-fatal errors and how they were dealt with Ticket->AddKeyword got split into AddKeyword and _AddKeyword. The former has the acl check and calls the latter. the latter just does the adding. Ticket->AddKeyword got a Silent flag, which causes a transaction not to be written. useful on ticket create.
2001-07-18 15:59 jesse
* tools/testdeps: Added tests for Apache::Cookie and DBI 1.18 to testdeps
2001-07-18 15:53 jesse
* webrt/SelfService/: Details.html, Update.html: Added the ability for requestors to use the self-service ui to comment on / reply to tickets.
2001-07-18 15:53 jesse
* webrt/SelfService/Update.html: file Update.html was initially added on branch rt-1-1.
2001-07-17 22:12 jesse
* webrt/Admin/Queues/People.html: Fixed a link to Users/Modify.html in Queue/People.html
2001-07-17 22:01 jesse
* bin/webmux.pl: Fix to the solaris chown problem
2001-07-17 18:37 jesse
* README: Fixed typo in the cron job description
2001-07-13 02:17 jesse
* lib/RT/Tickets.pm: Work on tickets.pm to support some new searching options
…realized that the entire structure of the net could be changed to be made
more efficient, elegant, and spontaneously make more money for everyone
involved. It’s a marvelously simple diagram, but this form doesn’t have a way
for me to draw it. It’ll wait. -Adam Hirsch