Over the next month, you should see several pre-releases leading up to
RT 2.0.14 at the end of july…
I wouldn’t yet recommend this pre-release for production, but I would appreciate
2002-06-26 15:22 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: support for mason 1.1
2002-06-26 15:19 jesse
* Makefile, bin/mason_handler.fcgi, bin/webmux.pl, webrt/Admin/Queues/GroupRights.html, webrt/Admin/Queues/UserRights.html, webrt/Elements/ListActions, webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowBasics, webrt/Ticket/Elements/ToolBar: Adding support for mason 1.10
2002-06-26 15:15 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm: Fixed notify cc behavior
2002-06-26 15:13 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm: Fixed pseudo-list syntax in To: lines
2002-06-26 15:09 jesse
* webrt/Search/Bulk.html: Added support for bulk comment/reply
2002-05-03 02:07 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: RT-Ticket: 1369 RT-Status: resolved When a ticket has another merged into it, it now has its "LastUpdated" date updated
2002-05-03 01:58 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: RT-Ticket: 1412 RT-status: resolved Fixed a docs bug in Ticket->Import which didn't make it clear that Import took an "Id" parameter and "Create" didn't.
2002-05-03 01:54 jesse
* webrt/autohandler: rt-ticket: 1410 rt-status: resolved Applied a patch from rich lafferty which prevented NoAuth from not requiring authentication on some fastcgi setups. A similar bug bit SelfService. This commit fixes that one too.
2002-05-03 01:51 jesse
* Makefile: RT-Ticket: 1272 rt-status: resolved Applied a patch from Ilya Martynov which allows make insert to work in a scenario where DESTDIR is being set to something funny This may be necessary when installing into AFS
2002-05-03 01:36 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm: RT-Ticket: 1367 RT-Status: resolved Added a check which only sets precedence to bulk if it's not already set, say by a template.
2002-05-03 01:30 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm: RT-Ticket: 1370 RT-Status: resolvedFrom: Jason Edgecombe <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Subject: [rt-devel] An oversite in Interface/Email.pm Hi, I found an problem in Interface/Email.pm when I was modifying enhanced mailgate. I have attached a diff of the modifications. In the function MailError, it assumes MIMIEOBJ is defined. I added a simple "if" test to only run $MIMEOBJ->sync_headers if $MIMEOBJ is defined.
2002-05-03 01:24 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm: RT-Ticket: 1348 RT-Status: resolved Fixed a bug in mail sending that improperly quoted the usernames of users who had " in their names
2002-04-29 00:39 jesse
* lib/RT.pm: Fixed a tiny typo
2002-04-28 23:46 jesse
* lib/RT.pm: Fixed up the rt log messages.
2002-04-21 02:14 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: Fixed a couple bugs in setting owners that were only revealed by the poor data validation on rt.cpan.org
2002-04-21 02:06 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: Fixed a couple bugs in setting owners that were only revealed by the poor data validation on rt.cpan.org
2002-04-19 00:32 jesse
* Makefile: Adding a new Makefile target to ease packaging.
2002-04-18 12:47 jesse
* lib/RT/GroupMember.pm: RT-Ticket: 1385 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.0 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.1 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.2 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.3 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.4 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.5 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.6 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.7 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.8 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.9 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.10 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.11 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.12 RT-Broken-In: 2.0.13 RT-Status: resolved GroupMemmber was looking for the "ModifyGroups" right, when it should have been looking for the "AdminGroups" right
2002-04-05 10:24 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Update.html: RT-Ticket: 1330 RT-Status: Resolved Fixed an html escaping bug in Ticket/Update.html
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt – Trouble Ticketing. Free.