RT 2.0.10-test3 is out (along with DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.48-test3, which it requires). 2.0.10 has a lot of cleanups in it, along with a big performance
boost for RT on postgres. There are one or two minor things that I need
to do before 2.0.10, but I’d really love to hear how this works for folks.
2001-12-17 15:13 jesse
* Makefile: Bumped the version to 2.0.10-test3
2001-12-17 14:58 jesse
* lib/RT/User.pm, tools/insertdata, webrt/Admin/Users/Modify.html: RT-Ticket: 935 RT-Status: resolved cleaned up seph's patch. this enabled me to actually really properly support users with no email address, which meant there were a couple other cleanups to go through too.
2001-12-17 14:26 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: Some small cleanups to the IsWatcher stuff. Added checks to make sure that watchers aren't duplicated to ticket.pm
2001-12-17 13:04 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction: Fixed an unclosed anchor which caused IE to render ticket listings wrong.
2001-12-14 18:29 jesse
* lib/Makefile.PL, tools/testdeps: Bumped DBIx::SearchBuilder dependency to 0.48
2001-12-14 18:28 jesse
* tools/testdeps, webrt/Elements/Login: Removed code to special case for bugs in mason < 1.01. Moved us up to a mason 1.02 dependency
2001-12-14 18:26 jesse
* bin/rt: bin/rt: added support for --version, fixed --status = !closed, docced --merge-into
2001-12-14 18:25 jesse
* Makefile: Some stylistic cleanups to the makefile from blair.
2001-12-14 16:42 jesse
* bin/rtadmin: rtadmin had some issues where it would assume a 'name' if called without --name for user group and queue editing.
2001-12-14 16:06 jesse
* lib/RT/Tickets.pm: Ticket listings will no longer show tickets which have been merged into others. -j
2001-12-14 15:27 jesse
* lib/RT/User.pm: Prevent users from futzing with nobody or rt_System, unless you're setting an email address. (Arguably, that's a bug too)
2001-12-14 14:03 jesse
* lib/RT/: ACE.pm, Group.pm, GroupMember.pm, Keyword.pm, KeywordSelect.pm, Queue.pm, Scrip.pm, Template.pm, Ticket.pm: Standardised on "Permission Denied" instead of having some "Permission denied". Thanks simon. -j
2001-12-14 13:46 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: Reordered the order that Basics actions are committed, so that Queue changes come after other changes, so that users don't move tickets out of a queue before they have a chance to update them.
2001-12-13 02:18 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: Addition to Ticket->Import, so you can set owner by name. Fix for a bug in Ticket->AddWatcher that would let privileged watchers without email addresses add others as watchers.
2001-12-03 20:13 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/EasySearch.pm, lib/RT/Keyword.pm, lib/RT/Record.pm, lib/RT/Tickets.pm, lib/RT/User.pm: more work on making sure that only the things we want are case sensitive (IE name, content email address should always be insensitive. when loading a row by any field other than ID, that should be case-insensitive)
2001-12-03 19:17 jesse
* Makefile: bumped the version to 2.0.10-test1
2001-12-03 19:14 jesse
* lib/RT/EasySearch.pm: We now default to case sensitive searches, rather than case-insensitive ones. (This should speed up Pg a LOT. We'll be adding in case-insensitive searching for the 13 attributes that matter: Watcher->Email User->name User->email User->gecos Ticket->Subject Queue->name KeywordSelect->name Keyword->Name ObjectKeyword->Name Attachment->Subject Attachment->Content Attachment->Headers
2001-12-03 19:13 jesse
* webrt/: Admin/Queues/Modify.html, Admin/Queues/People.html, Elements/GotoTicket: Some small UI cleanups from Hakke
2001-11-29 03:50 jesse
* webrt/: Elements/SelectEqualityOperator, Elements/SelectOwner, Search/PickRestriction: SelectOwner now passes a ticket up the line. Priority can now have = and != searches
2001-11-29 03:49 jesse
* tools/insertdata: Cleaned up a template to display Ticket subject, if no transaction subject is given.
2001-11-29 03:48 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/: Update.html, Elements/EditPeople: Now pass in ticket Id, so that "owner" can be someone who only has rights to that tikcet.
2001-11-29 03:47 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm: FinalPriority should never get set to null if a ticket doesn't have the attribute set on create Untake's arguments were debognifed
2001-11-29 03:45 jesse
* webrt/SelfService/Elements/Header: "Logout" no longer shows up when using external auth with SelfService
2001-11-29 03:44 jesse
* bin/rt: Fix for setting priority when creating tickets with the cli
2001-11-29 03:42 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate: Added support for --ticket-id-from-extension to rt-mailgate
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt – Trouble Ticketing. Free.