I’m happy to present RT 1.3.71, the first release in the long
march to Beta 3. This release, as the name implies, should be a
whole bunch faster than what came before for most normal use cases.
It does add some indices to the schema, but there’s no requirement that
you futz with your schema to have this release work.
There are some small cleanups here and there, but the major focus of
this release is raw speed. If you were complaining about 1.3.70 being too
slow, you need to download and install this release.
And yes, 1.3.71 and newer require DBIx-SearchBuilder 0.30 or newer.
and as I write this, I realize that I forgot to update testdeps
2001-05-11 12:32 jesse
* lib/RT/Record.pm: turned on use of DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record::Cachable
2001-05-11 12:30 jesse
* lib/RT/User.pm, webrt/Elements/Quicksearch: Redid how the ACL checking works for great perf gains. Added stalled lists to quicksearch.
2001-05-09 20:11 jesse
* Makefile: Bumping the version # so people working off cvs get less confused.
2001-05-09 20:11 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate, lib/RT/Queue.pm, lib/RT/Action/Autoreply.pm, lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm, lib/RT/Action/NotifyAsComment.pm, lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm: Cleanup in the mail sending stuff. fix for ticket 403: RT should no longer send mail when it has no recipients fix for #404: Squelch-Replies-To should be a bit more intelligent, since it was rewritten from scratch RT should now properly send mail to queue ccs and queue admin ccs when you ask it to internally, RT's mail sending stuff now lets you pass around arrays of addresses to send mail to, rather than comma delimited strings. More flexible down the line.
2001-05-09 16:39 jesse
* README: Updated the readme to note the dependency on setuid perl
2001-05-09 16:08 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowLinks: fix for RT/fsck.com: Ticket #440 [rt-devel] 'Depended on by' doesn't work
2001-05-08 20:48 jesse
* etc/schema.mysql, etc/schema.pm, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, lib/RT/Transaction.pm, webrt/Admin/Elements/UserTabs, webrt/Admin/Queues/People.html, webrt/Elements/MyRequests, webrt/Elements/MyTickets, webrt/Elements/Tabs, webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowBasics, webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor: Schema.pm now has a few more indices. the mysql schema has been regenerated, but not the Pg or oracle schemas. in Ticket.pm, a message got the queue id replaced with the queue name removed a spurious variable localization in Transaction.pm Removed a pointer to a nonexistent page on admin/user/modify Modifying queue watchers now has a more coherent title "This user's tickets, My requests and My tickets are now limited to the 25 highest priority items attached to you. The "Administration" tab has been changed to the "Configuration" tab
“It’s buried in the desert, got sand in it, melts Nazis. You know,
the Ark of the Covenant” – siva