RSS Feeds

Hi,

does some get the RSS Feeds running? If i try to load the Feed within my
feed reader (incl. Auth!) i get error Message:

Feed contains a XML Syntax Error:

Unexpected Token: ‘TAGEND’ Token expected Line 31, Position 3

I have tried with different RSS Readers, same Error.

Using RT 3.4.1 under Redhat

PS: All needed Perl Files are installed correctly, nothing at the Apache
Error Log!

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Torsten

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kindest regards

Torsten Brumm
IT Security Engineer

Kuehne+Nagel AG & Co KG
HAM MI-IC / Corporate IT

Ferdinand Strasse 29-33
D-20095 Hamburg
Germany

Tel: +49 40 329 15 199
Gsm: +49 17 362 66 693

Torsten Brumm.vcf (840 Bytes)

Hi,

does some get the RSS Feeds running? If i try to load the Feed within my
feed reader (incl. Auth!) i get error Message:

Feed contains a XML Syntax Error:

Unexpected Token: ‘TAGEND’ Token expected Line 31, Position 3

What’s in position 3 of line 31?

line 79, column 30: XML parsing error: :79:30: not well-formed
(invalid token)
dc:creatorSimon Kuhn</dc:creator>

(I think that it doesn’t like the @)

What version of XML::RSS do you have installed? Older versions didn’t
encode entities by default. (RT should probably require at least
version 1.02, but doesn’t seem to.)

–dave

I found this information from a message in the May archives(before I was on the user list)

I have XML::RSS v1.05 and getting the same results.
Seems like the XML has some weird characters in it from an email that was copied over into a
Ticket in RT. Anybody else have any suggestions?

LiveBookmarks from Firefox gets some of the data, but once it gets one of those characters then
It gives the message about the XML not being well formed. Any help is appreciated.

TJ

What permissions do I need to set for a queue to allow
anyone to pull the RSS Feeds?

Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

I understand that 3.8.8 allowed the RSS feeds to use some kind of authentication token - does anyone know how this is done?

Confidentiality: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are intended to be confidential to the intended recipient; and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.

This message was sent from WHG Trading Limited (registered company number 101439) and/or WHG (International) Limited (registered company number 99191), both of which are registered in Gibraltar whose registered office addresses are: 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar. This e-mail may relate to, or be sent on behalf of, a subsidiary or other affiliated company of WHG Trading Limited and/or WHG (International) Limited.

Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail are subject to contract; and are not an official statement, and do not necessarily represent the views, of WHG Trading Limited and/or WHG (International) Limited, any of their subsidiaries or affiliated companies.

Please note that neither WHG Trading Limited nor WHG (International) Limited, nor their subsidiaries and affiliated companies can accept any responsibility for any viruses contained within this e-mail and it is your responsibility to scan any emails and their attachments. WHG Trading Limited and WHG (International) Limited, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies may monitor e-mail traffic data and also the content of e-mails for effective operation of the e-mail system, or for security, purposes.

I understand that 3.8.8 allowed the RSS feeds to use some kind of authentication token - does
anyone know how this is done?

The auth tokens are baked into the RSS link available from search
results.

-kevin