Rights for CustomFields / Adding list of "Applies to Queues" when creating a new custom field

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out the best way for someone to create/modify/assign a custom field to a specific queue, but can’t seem to figure out the correct rights to be able to do this. I have a group of users that have access to 2 queues. One queue they can only create, comment, and reply to a ticket. The second queue they have the ability to “work” tickets (i.e. they can create/take/reply/comment/resolve/etc tickets in this queue). I would like to be able to have a user create a new custom field for tickets in their “workable” queue, but not make any changes to any custom fields that aren’t applicable to their “non-workable” queues. Any one have any ideas on how to make this happen? I can create custom fields for their “workable” queue and manually set the custom fields to have the correct rights in the “workable” queue, but I would rather them have the ability to create a custom field and assign it to their queue and be able to modify the custom field in their tickets. I have the following permissions set up:

Global Group Rights:

AdminCustomFieldShowConfigTab

Group Rights for Queue:

AssignCustomFieldsCreateTicketModifyTicketOwnTicketSeeQueueShowACLShowOutgoingEmailShowTicketShowTicketCommentsStealTicketTakeTicket

These rights allow a user to create a custom field, but they can’t see it once created, only people with the Global right SeeCustomField and ModifyCustomField can access these. After the custom field is created I have to modify the custom field to have the SeeCustomField and ModifyCustomField for the group of users to modify the custom field.

Is there a way that when a custom field is created the “Applies to Queues” can show up in the new custom field form? Is there a way to have a user have “admin” access to any custom field that “Applies to” their queue that they have ModifyTicket in?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=wlmemailtaglinenov06