Ok. So I am trying to take something of a ticket-close survey because notes have been somewhat lacking, and we are trying to figure out root causes of some issues.
I have set up a set of mandatory transaction custom fields to accomplish this task, but I have a few goals/improvements I would like to implement if possible:
- Only show the transaction CFs on Resolve or Reject
- Do not allow users to update status to Resolve/Reject without using the Comment/Reply window
- Use Ticket CFs as lookup values for some of the transaction CF entry choices
- Prevent users from selecting Resolve or Reject but determine if the ticket is resolved/rejected based on transaction CF answers. This could be considered a viable alternative to #1.
- Get a report on the CF answers for the final transaction of type Resolved or Rejected.
My guess is I’m not going to get all of these super easily, but any direction would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!