Reports with History/original request

I’m looking at somehow creating a report that I could then print that would allow me to view a list of tickets with their original request directly beneath each ticket. This is used for a helpdesk that does a lot of legwork, and it would be nice to be able to just give a printed copy to someone with the issues for them to start working on. Query builder seems like it might have the ability to do this, but I can’t find the field that would correspond with History or Comments. I’ve searched the archives and just google and could only find a few people trying to do this exact thing and they received no responses. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance!

I’m looking at somehow creating a report that I could then print that would allow me to view a
list of tickets with their original request directly beneath each ticket. This is used for a
helpdesk that does a lot of legwork, and it would be nice to be able to just give a printed
copy to someone with the issues for them to start working on. Query builder seems like it
might have the ability to do this, but I can’t find the field that would correspond with
History or Comments. I’ve searched the archives and just google and could only find a few
people trying to do this exact thing and they received no responses. Would anyone be able to
point me in the right direction, please?

You can probably adapt the code in

to do what you want (it currently shows the last correspondence, not
the first)

-kevin