Problem with cf in spreadsheet download

Hi!

my rt version is 3.8.7 and I’ve a problem with cf’s in downloaded
spreadsheets.

I’ve defined some cf’s an filled them by scrips with dates after a
status change. All looks fine. right data in right cf.
But when we build a search and download the result by clicking the
spreadsheet button in search results the data will be shown in wrong
columns.

In the web-Ui all looks fine.
In cli all looks fine.
Only the spreadsheet is wrong.

Any hints are appreciated.

Cheers,
Bjï¿œrn

my rt version is 3.8.7 and I’ve a problem with cf’s in downloaded
spreadsheets.

I’ve defined some cf’s an filled them by scrips with dates after a
status change. All looks fine. right data in right cf.
But when we build a search and download the result by clicking the
spreadsheet button in search results the data will be shown in wrong
columns.

In the web-Ui all looks fine.
In cli all looks fine.
Only the spreadsheet is wrong.

This sounds like a bug I fixed in 3.8.8
If you can’t upgrade, you should be able to find the patch in git by
comparing changes between 3.8.7 and 3.8.8 for Results.tsv

-kevin

Hi Kevin,

I’ll try to upgrade…

Thx,
Bjï¿œrnAm 01.02.11 13:03, schrieb Kevin Falcone:

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 10:51:37AM +0100, Bjï¿œrn Schulz wrote:

my rt version is 3.8.7 and I’ve a problem with cf’s in downloaded
spreadsheets.

I’ve defined some cf’s an filled them by scrips with dates after a
status change. All looks fine. right data in right cf.
But when we build a search and download the result by clicking the
spreadsheet button in search results the data will be shown in wrong
columns.

In the web-Ui all looks fine.
In cli all looks fine.
Only the spreadsheet is wrong.

This sounds like a bug I fixed in 3.8.8
If you can’t upgrade, you should be able to find the patch in git by
comparing changes between 3.8.7 and 3.8.8 for Results.tsv

-kevin

Hi Bjï¿œrn,

as far as I know you can even use the Result.tsv from RT 4.0 without
upgrading.
So you get also the changes in RT 4.0, for example not all ticket fields
in the tsv but only the fields in the search result.

-ChrisAm 01.02.2011 14:43, schrieb Bjï¿œrn Schulz:

Hi Kevin,

I’ll try to upgrade…

Thx,
Bjï¿œrn

Custom fields aren’t exported correctly in the spreadsheet export function - the column headings don’t match the actual data.

If you specify the field names using the CLI it will return the expected fields with the expected column names.

For example:

rt list “queue = ‘myqueue’” -f id, subject,requestors,created,CF-customfield1,CF-customfield2

Regards,

Chris Herrmann
Far Edge Technology

p. 02 84251400
m. 0403 393309
http://www.faredge.com.au