Order of Custom Fields in a Queue

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is possible or not, or if it is just a feature request, but is it possible to sort the order of custom fields in a queue to be set by a number? I have a bunch of queues that I would like the custom fields sorted in a certain way, but right now the only way to sort the CF’s is to “Move Up” or “Move Down” a custom field. This wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t have 15 custom fields that I would like sorted, and I would like the order of these custom fields to be applied to certain queues.

Is this possible to be in a future release, or can it be done in a current release?

Thanks,
Jared
Type your favorite song. Get a customized station. Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is possible or not, or if it is just a feature request, but is it possible to sort the order of custom fields in a queue to be set by a number? I have a bunch of queues that I would like the custom fields sorted in a certain way, but right now the only way to sort the CF’s is to “Move Up” or “Move Down” a custom field. This wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t have 15 custom fields that I would like sorted, and I would like the order of these custom fields to be applied to certain queues.

Is this possible to be in a future release, or can it be done in a current release?

Best way would be to submit a patch. But there is another way.
Notice that the Move Up and Move Down links have a URL with
the number of position to move up/down? When I need to move
a CF up 10, I click the Move Up link once, then I edit the
URL in my browser address bar to move the CF up 9 more
spaces. Not elegant but it works well for me.

-Todd