No top menu with 4.2.0 and firefox

the menu in the top (home, Search, articles etc) doesnt appear in Firefox,
with chrome and IE10 I dont have any problem

View this message in context: http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/No-top-menu-with-4-2-0-and-firefox-tp55487.html

the menu in the top (home, Search, articles etc) doesnt appear in Firefox,
with chrome and IE10 I dont have any problem

Unable to replicate with 24.0
You’ll need to provide more information. Most likely, the javascript
that renders the menus is running into some error on your Firefox.
Perhaps an overzealous plugin?

-kevin

Kevin,

I deleted rt 4.2.0 and dropped the database, downloaded and installed rt 4.0.18. Appear to have the same errors without doing anything with RTIR. I did see some old threads on mod fcgi with similar errors and returning exit 255. This is my first time installing RT using perlbrew. Could that be the issue?

Tim-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Falcone
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:27 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] No top menu with 4.2.0 and firefox

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 08:20:51AM -0700, juancanic wrote:

the menu in the top (home, Search, articles etc) doesnt appear in
Firefox, with chrome and IE10 I dont have any problem

Unable to replicate with 24.0
You’ll need to provide more information. Most likely, the javascript that renders the menus is running into some error on your Firefox.
Perhaps an overzealous plugin?

-kevin

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.