New language file for RT

Hi

We have made a translation for RT to Swedish, so now all the Scandinavian countries, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, are covered.
The sv.po file is attached to this mail.

As this translation is made by our very competently English/Danish/Swedish translator, Jakob Arvidsson, we discovered that the existing Danish translation is - well, to put it politely - present :slight_smile:
Many terms have never been translated from English and many words have been translated to similar Danish words, where the Danish words unfortunately don’t have the same meaning. So, as a consequence we plan to go through all the Danish translations and update them as well.

The translation is based on “RT 3.6.2rc5”

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Systemkonsulent

Schilling A/S
Baldersbækvej 24-26
DK-2635 Ishøj
Tel: +45 70 27 99 00
Fax: +45 70 27 99 10
bko@schilling.dk
www.schilling.dk

sv.po (147 KB)

Hi

We have made a translation for RT to Swedish, so now all the Scandinavian countries, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, are covered.
The sv.po file is attached to this mail.

Fantastic. Thanks so much.

As this translation is made by our very competently English/Danish/Swedish translator, Jakob Arvidsson, we discovered that the existing Danish translation is - well, to put it politely - present :slight_smile:
Many terms have never been translated from English and many words have been translated to similar Danish words, where the Danish words unfortunately don’t have the same meaning. So, as a consequence we plan to go through all the Danish translations and update them as well.

grin I’ll have to give Jonas a hard time the next time I’m in
Copenhagen.

The new translation and possible forthcoming updates to the other
translation are hugely appreciated.

<sv.po>

Thanks! Applied (as soon as I push local changes up to the master
repository)

As a heads up, I’ve converted the text from Latin-1 to UTF-8 to match
RT’s internationalization system. If it looks like I’ve messed it up,
please shout at me and I’ll get it fixed.

Best,
Jesse

PGP.sig (186 Bytes)