Sorry for the confusing post, ( stumbling as I learn )
To fix my issue I have added a url rewrite to my lighttpd.conf to ensure that a trailing slash is added when an
attachment link is followed;
url.rewrite = (
“^(.)/Ticket/Attachment/(.)” => “/$1/Ticket/Attachment/$2/”
Now things seem to be back on track.
Thanks for your patience
The Issue does not seem to be a result of the dumping/moving of the data, but instead now seems to be due to a missing trailing slash when I click on the attachment link on a ticket.
If I manually add that trailing slash the attachment is indeed there.
I am using lighttpd, my lighttpd.conf does have this …
and my RT_SiteConfig has this;
Set($WebPort , 443);
I have tried adding a trailing slash to the lighttpd.conf, cleared Mason and restarted…
Still scratching my head though…