I’ve moved my instance of RT 3.6.5 from one RHEL5 server to another
RHEL5 server, copying over the Mysql database and my RT_SiteConfig.pm.
Everything looks good with the old tickets and I’m able to create new
tickets, emails are working.
The only problem I’ve found is that my users are “somewhat” hidden. If
I go into any ticket and want to adjust the ownership of a ticket,
nothing is listed, just “nobody”.
However, I can login as my user into RT and take ownership of a ticket
and that shows up correctly with me as the owner.
I thought the problem might be “old” users, so I create a new user with
RT permissions. This new user doesn’t show up under the configuration
and “Privileged Users”