First for the specifics: I’m using RT-1-3-83 right now under FreeBSD 3.5.
Looks like SearchBuilder sure is noisy… I get alot of warnings
of uninitialized values in my RT logs and it apparently does not
disconnect properly as I get tons of:
Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at
/PATH/site_perl/5.005/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 219.
(PATH is the path to my perl stuff, not the actually string).
OK, so what prompted me to e.mail in is that I have been unable to
get RT to send out e.mails. Mail is certainly working fine on the
machine, and paths are set correctly. I noticed that RT tends
to have all permissions turned off by default, so I added a Scrip
by going to Global->Scrips and adding one:
OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestor Autoreply
Which I assumed would autorespond when a request comes in via e.mail
as well as via the web form. I do get an e.mail when I submit a ticket
via the web, just not when it comes in via e.mail. Smells like a bug to me.