Iterating through multi select CF descriptions

Running RT 4.0.17.

I have a CF that is a multi-select.

I use the description field to determine whether to fire off certain checks in a scrip.

What I can’t seem to figure out is how to check every one of the chosen item’s description.

If I try this, a slight modification of another case where I iterate through the chosen values ($INTval->Content):

my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $cfINTvals = $ticket->CustomFieldValues($cfINT);
while ( my $INTval = ($cfINTvals->Next) ) {
if ($INTval->Description eq ‘xyz’) {

It fails with:
Prepare failed: RT::ObjectCustomFieldValue::Description Unimplemented in RT::Action::UserDefined.

I used to use this, but it no longer suffices as it only checks the first chosen field description:

my $value_obj = RT::CustomFieldValue->new( $ticket->CurrentUser );
            $value_obj->LoadByCols(CustomField => $cfid, Name => $ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($cfid));
            my $desc = $value_obj->Description;

if ($desc eq 'xyz') {

I tried this, a variation of both (chaning FirstCustomFieldValue to CustomFieldValues and trying to Next them):

$value_obj->LoadByCols(CustomField => $cfINT, Name => $ticket->CustomFieldValues($cfINT));

while ( my $desc = ($value_obj->Next)) {
                            my $descval = $desc->Description;
                            if ($descval eq 'xyz') {

But it fails with:

Prepare failed: RT::CustomFieldValue::Next Unimplemented in RT::Action::UserDefined.

I’m hoping this is something really obvious I’m just not seeing after 2 days of pulling out my hair…

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brent

Re-ping:

Running RT 4.0.17.

I have a CF that is a multi-select.

I use the description field to determine whether to fire off certain checks in a scrip.

What I can’t seem to figure out is how to check every one of the chosen item’s description.

If I try this, a slight modification of another case where I iterate through the chosen values ($INTval->Content):

my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $cfINTvals = $ticket->CustomFieldValues($cfINT);
while ( my $INTval = ($cfINTvals->Next) ) {
if ($INTval->Description eq ‘xyz’) {

It fails with:
Prepare failed: RT::ObjectCustomFieldValue::Description Unimplemented in RT::Action::UserDefined.

I used to use this, but it no longer suffices as it only checks the first chosen field description:

$value_obj->LoadByCols(CustomField => $cfid, Name => $ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($cfid));
            my $desc = $value_obj->Description;

if ($desc eq 'xyz') {

I tried this, a variation of both (chaning FirstCustomFieldValue to CustomFieldValues and trying to Next them):

$value_obj->LoadByCols(CustomField => $cfINT, Name => $ticket->CustomFieldValues($cfINT));

while ( my $desc = ($value_obj->Next)) {
                            my $descval = $desc->Description;
                            if ($descval eq 'xyz') {

But it fails with:

Prepare failed: RT::CustomFieldValue::Next Unimplemented in RT::Action::UserDefined.

I’m hoping this is something really obvious I’m just not seeing after 2 days of pulling out my hair…

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brent