HTML DUMP ; DBI::st=HASH(0x890c490)' is not a DBI handle

WebRT:WebRT You are currently authenticated as root
Some error This is an unfriendly error message.

Internal Error

You might ask your local RT admin what
dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::st=HASH(0x890c490)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.
means. If he has configured RT smartly, he will get that error message sent by mail or to his pager or something. Anyway, you'll probably have to nag about it to get this problem fixed. Some error This is an unfriendly error message.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::st=HASH(0x890c490)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.
means. If he has configured RT smartly, he will get that error message sent by mail or to his pager or something. Anyway, you'll probably have to nag about it to get this problem fixed. Some error This is an unfriendly error message.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::st=HASH(0x890c748)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::st=HASH(0x890c748)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::db=HASH(0x890ac90)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::db=HASH(0x890ac90)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::dr=HASH(0x890ad50)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.

Internal Error

dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::dr=HASH(0x890ad50)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 128.
means. If he has configured RT smartly, he will get that error message sent by mail or to his pager or something. Anyway, you'll probably have to nag about it to get this problem fixed. WebRT:WebRT Ticket Listing You are currently authenticated as root
<TD>
<a href="../Ticket/Display.html?id=1">

</TD>
<TD>
<a href="../Ticket/Display.html?id=1&Action=Take">

Take

</TD>
<TD>
general

</TD>
<TD>
Open

</TD>
<TD>
Never

</TD>
<TD>
<HTML>

Internal Error

RT::Ticket::AgeAsString Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. ((eval 80) line 1) 
means. If he has configured RT smartly, he will get that error message sent by mail or to his pager or something. Anyway, you'll probably have to nag about it to get this problem fixed.
</TD>
<TD>
<HTML>

Internal Error

RT::Ticket::LongSinceUpdateAsString Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. ((eval 81) line 1) 
means. If he has configured RT smartly, he will get that error message sent by mail or to his pager or something. Anyway, you'll probably have to nag about it to get this problem fixed.
</TD>
<TD>
root

</TD>
<TD>
jesse@fsck.com

</TD>
<TD>
This is a subject

</TD>
Ticket Id Take it! Queue Status Told Age Last Owner Requestor(s) Subject

Sorry, there is quite some of the functionality below that doesn’t work yet. When you need a feature, contact your local RT hacker, and he will priority it :slight_smile:

• Owner is  

isn't is
    <SELECT NAME="ValueOfOwner">

Nobody root
  • Requestor email address 

does not match matches
    <INPUT Name="ValueOfRequestor" SIZE=20>

• Subject

contains does not match matches
    <INPUT Name="ValueOfSubject" SIZE=20>

• Queue

isn't is A General Catch-all queue
  • Created

Before On After January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
  • Last correspondence <SELECT NAME ="OpLastMessage">

Before On After January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

• Last update  <SELECT NAME ="OpLastUpdated">

• Ticket content  

does not match matches
    <Input Name="ValueOfContent" Size=20>

• Status

isn't is
    <SELECT NAME ="ValueOfStatus">

open stalled resolved dead
  • Results per page
    <SELECT NAME ="ValueOfResultsPerPage">

10 25 50 100 Unlimited

Logout

Oh, oh, this is really fucked up. In webrt/autohandler I have a $m->abort
which should abort the session … seems like it doesn’t. Try replacing
that
if (1)
to
if (0)
in the autohandler.

FWIW, it shouldn’t die, just warn about those errors. At least that’s the
behaviour here.

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.”

• Bertrand Russell

And so i says to him|her…
Oh, oh, this is really fucked up. In webrt/autohandler I have a $m->abort
which should abort the session … seems like it doesn’t. Try replacing
that
if (1)
to
if (0)
in the autohandler.

FWIW, it shouldn’t die, just warn about those errors. At least that’s the
behaviour here.

Yea, that fixed it. I’d meant to mention the url mismatch problem before.
I think you’re assuming that dnsdomainname only returns the
hostname part (ie: ‘amy’ instead of ‘amy…com’).

I’ve got my hostname set to the FQDN, so your url check fails.
What was that check meant to do anyhow?

_Michael.

ps: the latest version from CVS doesnt populate any ticket data.
that was a nice feature for us lazy folk. =)

Michael Jastremski … AIM:rstfinsyn
WORK:liquidation.com ME:westphila.net/mike
PHOTO:opl.megaglobal.net … BIZ:megaglobal.net

Yea, that fixed it. I’d meant to mention the url mismatch problem before.
I think you’re assuming that dnsdomainname only returns the
hostname part (ie: ‘amy’ instead of ‘amy…com’).

I’ve got my hostname set to the FQDN, so your url check fails.
What was that check meant to do anyhow?

Oh. Ah. Dammit. No, I can’t remember the reasons why I inserted that
test - I guess it’s just for the fun of it.

ps: the latest version from CVS doesnt populate any ticket data.
that was a nice feature for us lazy folk. =)

I don’t think there should be any ticket data. Creating a ticket is
trivial, just send a mail to it :slight_smile: