I have :
- installed a RT with a makedeps, fixdeps…
- used the regulat /opt/rt3 directory for rt
- taken the regular 3.8.2 from bestpratical
- installed Plugins with CPAN with $RTHOME=/opt/rt3
- Plugins are presents
- Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Extension::QueueWizard RTx::Calendar
- if I make a typo it complains Plugins are not there and ask me to check
the execution path (it means they are there)
But still none of the plugins works (meaning my RT is behaving the same
without plugins altering its appearance or behaviour), and it puzzles me.
PLugins are installed (it seems) but not functionning.
Is there a checklist, a troubleshooting method a list of point I could read ?
Is rt3.8.2 allergic to Plugins ?
Julien Tayon // digital craftsman // making things simpler (when possible)
Got Mole problems? Call Avogadro at 6.02 x 10^23.