Here are our scrips setup, maybe something is off there:

Our scrips/templates could be the issue, we are not sure, so here they are:

Current Scrips:

On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
(no value)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
(no value)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
(no value)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
(no value)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template
(no value)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
(no value)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
(no value)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
(no value)
On Create Notify Requestors with template Blank

Current Templates (using astericks to delimit each template):
–Correspondence:
RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->Content()}
–Autoreply:Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}

Greetings,

This message has been automatically generated in response to the
creation of a trouble ticket regarding:
"{$Ticket->Subject()}",
a summary of which appears below.

There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your ticket has been
assigned an ID of [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id()}].

Please include the string:

     [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id}]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so,
you may reply to this message.

                    Thank you,
                    {$Ticket->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress()}

{$Transaction->Content()}
-Transaction:

RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->CreatedAsString}: Request {$Ticket->id} was acted upon.
Transaction: {$Transaction->Description}
Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
Subject: {$Transaction->Subject || $Ticket->Subject || “(No subject
given)”}
Owner: {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name}
Requestors: {$Ticket->RequestorAddresses}
Status: {$Ticket->Status}
Ticket <URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

{$Transaction->Content()}

Admin Correspondence:

RT-Attach-Message: yes

<URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

{$Transaction->Content()}
Admin Comment:

RT-Attach-Message: yes

<URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

{$Transaction->Content()}
Status Change:

Subject: Status Changed to: {$Transaction->NewValue}

{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}

{$Transaction->Content()}
Resolved:
Subject: Resolved: {$Ticket->Subject}

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.
Blank is blank

Anthony D. Green

That all looks fine. Maybe you missed a step in updating the schemas.

Any ideas? I do have the book RT Essentials, but could not find anything of
significance in there.

When the box said “requires Windows XP or better,” I installed Linux!

Anthony D. Green '44A
User Support Analyst
Dartmouth College
Alumni Information Resources
6068 Blunt Alumni Center
Hanover, NH, 03755

http://alumni.dartmouth.edu/

603-646-0974
Fax 603-646-1600

IMPORTANT
You may access the new ONLINE DIRECTORY using your VAN Email user name and
password.

This email message contains information that may be confidential. Use by
parties other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and prohibited.
Please contact the sender if you received this transmission in error. Thank
you.

Thanks Todd, all of a sudden it all started working…what’s wierd is I
didn’t change anything! My sys admin went home for the day, so neither did he!

When the box said “requires Windows XP or better,” I installed Linux!

Anthony D. Green '44A
User Support Analyst
Dartmouth College
Alumni Information Resources
6068 Blunt Alumni Center
Hanover, NH, 03755

http://alumni.dartmouth.edu/

603-646-0974
Fax 603-646-1600

IMPORTANT
You may access the new ONLINE DIRECTORY using your VAN Email user name and
password.

This email message contains information that may be confidential. Use by
parties other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and prohibited.
Please contact the sender if you received this transmission in error. Thank
you.

Thanks Todd, all of a sudden it all started working…what’s wierd is I
didn’t change anything! My sys admin went home for the day, so neither did he!

right…

:slight_smile: