Just some info for you people out there running RT on FreeBSD. I’ve just
CVSup’d this morning and it seems something odd happens to which the only
reason I can think of is that (cpan,perl,something else) has been upgraded.
Following installing a new world I found RT refused to work with the
[Thu May 10 14:20:05 2001] [error] [client 188.8.131.52] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/home/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi
[Thu May 10 14:23:32 2001] [error] [client 184.108.40.206] (13)Permission
denied: mod_mime_magic: can’t read `/usr/home/rt/bin/cgi/webrt.cgi’
Undefined subroutine CGI::Vars
To work around this I found we had to re-install CGI::Vars here, via a
simple testdeps -fix.
If you have similar problems after a recent build/install world I suggest
you tag onto the end of your scripts something to testdeps and report any
Hope this helps.
Systems Administrator - Clay Cross Building Society
Tel:+44(0)1246 862120 - Fax: +44(0)1246 250397