Display problem in both RT 3.6.1 and 3.6.4

Hi,

I’ve searched the message archives and found someone else mentioning this problem, but found no solution.

Basically, in both RT 3.6.1 and 3.6.4, when I am seeing the following problem:

1. Sometimes menu bars across the top “jump” down a line or two when I move my mouse over them.
    This happens in IE 6 and IE 7, but not firefox
  2. On the “RT At a glance” page (and not really any others off the top of my head) The right-hand border
    of the boxes (plus 1/2 a character) is chopped off (no moving the scroll bar to the side either)
    This happens in IE 6 and IE 6, but not firefox

and

1. (This is where this problem really affects me) - I created a custom field that was a combo-box
    I have created the box with anywhere between 1 and 7 entries, and still have the problem -
    when going to the ticket to edit the drop-down, the drop-down does not appear. I can “highlight”
    around the box, I can type text into the white-space where the box should be and even save
    what I type - but no drop-down capabilities (so no choosing) - the funny thing is - to create
    the custom field, I use a combo-box on the create a custom field page, so I know that the actual
    javascript code and my browser work with it.
    Again – This happens in IE 6 and IE 7, but not firefox

Nearest I can tell, this may be a problem with the way IE parses older CSS, which is why I upgraded
my RT to 3.6.4, but this didn’t fix it.

I really wouldn’t care if it was just #1 and #2, but #3 is really going to have a huge impact if i can’t implement the combo-box.

I will be more than happy to gather any required information in order to assist in figuring this out.

Thanks,
Jeff

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.