Deleting RTFM with RT 3.6.0pre1 and RTFM 2.2.0RC1

Well, I still haven’t gotten the graphing working, but it’s a background task at this point.

Now I’m trying to delete a test RTFM ticket. The Web UI says it worked, but it still shows up in all searches and in the Overview.

Nothing in any logs that I can see.

Is anyone else running this combination, can try it?

…phsiii

hello all,

i am working on a development box, and the last thing i have to do is test the rt-mailgate. It seems like everything is working except for the replyto field. It still refrences the old box.

example.
website2@rt.xxx.org
i need it to say
website2@newrt.xxx.org

i am sure it is in the site config, but i just can’t find it.

thanks in advance
winn johnston

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

You set that in the Queue configuration…, Configuration, queues then
select the queue and you can set Reply-ToOn 4/25/06, Winn Johnston winn_johnston@yahoo.com wrote:

hello all,

i am working on a development box, and the last thing i have to do is test
the rt-mailgate. It seems like everything is working except for the replyto
field. It still refrences the old box.

example.
website2@rt.xxx.org
i need it to say
website2@newrt.xxx.org

i am sure it is in the site config, but i just can’t find it.

thanks in advance
winn johnston

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1¢/min.
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com

http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-users

Community help: http://wiki.bestpractical.com
Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.com

Discover RT’s hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O’Reilly Media.
Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

We’re hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:

Phil Smith III wrote:

Well, I still haven’t gotten the graphing working, but it’s a background task at this point.

Now I’m trying to delete a test RTFM ticket. The Web UI says it worked, but it still shows up in all searches and in the Overview.

Nothing in any logs that I can see.

Is anyone else running this combination, can try it?

…phsiii

Hi, we have the same problem with different environments :

RT 3.6.0pre1, RTFM 2.2.0rc2, AT 1.2.3 installed from scratch

on POSTGRESQL 8.0.

and

RT 3.4.5, RTFM 2.2.0rc2, AT 1.2.3 installed from scratch

on POSTGRESQL 7.4.

The logs said:

==== /opt/rt3/var/log/rt3.log ====


DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: column main.field does not exist
(/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:492)
[Tue May 2 14:30:40 2006] [warning]: RT::Handle=HASH(0x3021960) couldn’t
execute the query 'SELECT main.* FROM Links main WHERE ((main.Field =
‘fsck.com-rtfm://example.it/article/15’)) AND ((main.Type = ‘Target’)) ’ at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 505
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::SimpleQuery(‘RT::Handle=HASH(0x3021960)’, 'SELECT
main.* FROM Links main WHERE ((main.Field = ‘fsck.c…’) called at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm line 231


Tue May 2 14:30:40 2006] [warning]: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: current
transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
(/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:492)
[Tue May 2 14:30:40 2006] [warning]: RT::Handle=HASH(0x3021960) couldn’t
execute the query 'SELECT main.* FROM Transactions main WHERE ((main.ObjectId
= ‘15’)) AND ((main.ObjectType = ‘RT::FM::Article’)) ORDER BY main.Created ASC,
main.id ASC ’ at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line
505 DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::SimpleQuery(‘RT::Handle=HASH(0x3021960)’,
‘SELECT main.* FROM Transactions main WHERE ((main.ObjectId …’) called at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm line 231

==== /var/log/postgresql-main.log =====


ERROR: column main.field does not exist
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

Any clue ?

Regards

Dando

Hi, we have the same problem with different environments :

What do you click on to cause that error to hit the database?

Jesse Vincent wrote:

Hi, we have the same problem with different environments :

What do you click on to cause that error to hit the database?

We follow the same steps as Phil Smith III:

“…Now I’m trying to delete a test RTFM ticket. The Web UI says it worked, but
it still shows up in all searches and in the Overview…”

Shortly:

Create a Test Class | Create a Test Article | Overview | Click Test Article |
Click Delete | “Are you sure…” YES | WebUI message “Article #17 deleted” |
Overview | Test Article still here unchanged.

Tried with an already existing RTFM 2.04 upgrade to 2.2rc2 and with a clean RTFM
2.2rc2 install, same thing.

Thanks

Dando

Tried with an already existing RTFM 2.04 upgrade to 2.2rc2 and with a clean RTFM
2.2rc2 install, same thing.

I can’t replicate this with RT 3.5-HEAD, and RTFM 2.2-HEAD, on mysql or
Postgres. Can you replicate it on a clean install?

  • Alex

Alex Vandiver wrote:> On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 19:56 +0200, Dando - Email.it wrote:

Tried with an already existing RTFM 2.04 upgrade to 2.2rc2 and with a clean RTFM
2.2rc2 install, same thing.

I can’t replicate this with RT 3.5-HEAD, and RTFM 2.2-HEAD, on mysql or
Postgres. Can you replicate it on a clean install?

  • Alex

Using RTFM 2.2-HEAD it works.

I don’t know were’s the problem with 2.2rc2 (we already patched RTFM2.2rc2 for
the “HotList” field problem).

Thank for your support.

Ciao
Dando