has anyone a pointer how to debug/solve the following problem:
we use rt3-3.0.5 combined with mysql-3.23.52 on a SuSE 8.1 box.
I’ve written an escalator-tool which walks every 5mins thru all
queues and sents warnings to the admincc of the queue. Since warnings
are only generated between a defined range of time I’ve expanded
the queue-table in the db (in SQL):
ALTER TABLE Queues
ADD DefaultResponseTime smallint(4) NOT NULL default ‘0’,
ADD WarnFromHour varchar(5) NOT NULL default ‘00:00’,
ADD WarnToHour varchar(5) NOT NULL default ‘00:00’,
ADD WarnBetweenDays smallint(1) NOT NULL default ‘0’;
no problem so far…
additionally I’ve modified share/html/Admin/Queues/Modify.html
(see the attached patch) and created lib/RT/Queue_Local.pm (also attached).
After applying these both changes i can’t add a watcher (cc&admincc)
to a newly created queue, no problem at existing queues…
rt3 returns ‘group not found’ if I try to add a watcher on a newly created queue.
If i now remove all changes i made the problem persists, seems like the
database got corrupted! (no difference if I reinstall the rt3 files)
Please mail me for any additional infos you need!
And sorry for my bad english!
just network services gmbh
tel +49 (0)89 167856-17
fax +49 (0)89 167856-75
rt3_share_html.patch (4.01 KB)
Queue_Local.pm (2.35 KB)