I’m pleased to announce the availability of DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.10.
This new version has a few advantages over 1.01, the last production
- A number of code cleanups
- An improved query builder for Postgres, Oracle and Sybase (more
Sybase support is coming soon)
- Faster record object instantiation
- Better memory efficiency
- A significantly improved record cache. (This includes a new
dependency on Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry)
In one of our local tests an import of 5000 users took 20 minutes on
the wallclock with the new record cache vs 6 hours with the old cache.
Additionally, the new cache is observably more adept at clearing out
expired cache entries.
- Fixed new query builder to interact better with RT2
This release of SearchBuilder was tested with RT 2.0, 3.0 and 3.2.
Expect to be able to download this new release from search.cpan.org or
your local CPAN mirror as the code propagates to your new mirror.