I am trying to find a scrip that automatically closes parent tickets when the child is resolved, rejected or completed.
The scenario is as follows:
- A ticket is opened under Queue A with the problem description
- A child ticket in Queues B, C, D, E and F is opened
- Resolution is offered for the problem in Queue A in one of Queues B, C, D, E and F
- Owner of Queues B, C, D, E and F mark the child ticket as resolved, rejected or completed.
- Parent ticket status is automatically set to complete from any other status once the child status changed to resolved, rejected or completed.
I would really appreciate some help.