Our incident subject is based on a custom field called ‘Agency’. So we have a scrip to change the subject line when the custom field value changes. However, each time when we edit the custom field, we saw from incident ticket history the subject line got changed first based on the new value of the custom field. But right after that, the subject was changed back to what it was before by the system. For example, if the subject of incident is ‘Agency1 incident’. When I change the Agency field to ‘Agency 2’. I saw from the ticket history, subject would change first to be ‘Agency2 incident’. But then it changed back to ‘Agency1 incident’ again. seems I can not change subject via scrip.
I have checked the log and did not find any scrip that did that.
But change the subject via editing ticket page does work. But that is not what we need.