Broken attachements -- possibly not mod_perl2

I just imported data in to rt 3.0.4 and SOME attachments appeared to be
truncated at 9 bytes.
All attachemts that are jpegs seem to be truncated, but not word docs
and other types. This
lead me to check the size of attachments in the database of ticket
6730. Here is what I found:

From the “Transactions” table I found:
++++++++Transactions+++++++++++
mysql> select id,Type,Field,Created from Transactions where Ticket=6730
order by id;
| id | Type | Field | Created |
| 31531 | Create | NULL | 2001-12-20 08:47:22 |
| 31544 | Set | Queue | 2001-12-20 08:52:25 |
| 31545 | Status | Status | 2001-12-20 08:52:26 |
| 31546 | Give | Owner | 2001-12-20 08:52:42 |
| 31556 | Comment | NULL | 2001-12-20 08:57:10 |
| 31557 | Status | Status | 2001-12-20 08:57:12 |
| 31569 | Correspond | NULL | 2001-12-20 09:07:56 |
| 31570 | Set | Status | 2001-12-20 09:07:57 |
| 31574 | Status | Status | 2001-12-20 09:11:14 |
9 rows in set (0.01 sec)

From “Attachments” :
mysql> select id,TransactionId,length(Content),ContentType from
Attachments where TransactionId=31531;
| id | TransactionId | length(Content) | ContentType |
| 25069 | 31531 | NULL | multipart/mixed |
| 25070 | 31531 | 23 | text/plain |
| 25071 | 31531 | 491463 | image/jpeg |
3 rows in set (0.02 sec)

Which means that the attachments are being stored properly. And from the
logs, I found:
Nov 12 08:58:05 dhcp3 RT: Premature padding of base64 data at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Attachment_Overlay.pm line 266. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:235)

This message appeared shortly after trying to view(load) the ticket, and
is repeated for all tickets which
appear to have truncated attachments. My money is on the decoding of
tickets being at fault.

Ticket attachments are not truncated or broken, they are being displayed
incorrectly.

Display-tic6730.html (19.1 KB)