Assets for RT breaks when you disable a Asset Owner!

I made a user the owner of an Asset, later I disabled access for that User

When I next visited that Asset I got an error in the GUI – the Asset screen stopped rendering after The Basics and displayed this message: “An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT’s log files.”

The log says:

Jul 4 09:45:39 rt4 RT: [1885] Invalid arguments to RT::User->Format at HTML::Mason::Commands//opt/rt4/share/html/Elements/ShowUser/52

Jul 4 09:45:39 rt4 RT: [1885] Can’t call method “id” on an undefined value at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Assets/html/Asset/Elements/ShowPeople line 60.#012#012Stack:#012 [/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Assets/html/Asset/Elements/ShowPeople:60]#012 [/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Assets/html/Asset/Elements/ShowSummary:74]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/Widgets/TitleBox:56]#012 [/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Assets/html/Asset/Elements/ShowSummary:75]#012 [/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Assets/html/Asset/Display.html:56]#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:682]#012 [/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:370]#012 [/opt/rt4/share/html/autohandler:53]

Once I enabled access again for that user the Asset page started working again

I’m using RT v. 4.2.4 over Ubuntu v. 14.04 with Assets for RT v. 1.01

Al;

I made a user the owner of an Asset, later I disabled access for that User

When I next visited that Asset I got an error in the GUI – the Asset
screen stopped rendering after The Basics and displayed this message:
“An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more
details in RT’s log files.”

Thanks (belatedly) for the report; this will be fixed in the next
release of RT::Extension::Assets.

• Alex