Asset Tracker 1.2 is now available.
Asset Tracker (AT) is an add-on for RT that allows you
to track hardware, software, and anything else you might
consider an asset. AT install right in with RT and appears
as a menu item.
More information is available at: http://atwiki.chaka.net/
You can try Asset Tracker at:
AT 1.2 is available from: http://atwiki.chaka.net/at-1.2.0.tar.gz
The asset Parent field has been replaced with the much
more flexible RT linking system. See the README upgrade
section which includes pointers to a script for converting
Parent to links.
AT now supports adding a comment when you are changing any
of the fields associated with an asset. These comments are
displayed in the asset history.
If you don’t like the IP address features of AT or would
rather use custom fields, you can hide all the IP address
stuff with one config file setting.
Showing asset history on the display page is now
configurable thanks to Rolf Grossmann.
Implemented grid style bulk update of watchers.
Installation and upgrade improvements.
Various bug fixes:
- Fixed error reporting for adding ports.
- Fixed stringification of AT URI.
- Fixed descriptions of link related transactions.
- Fixed asset create bug.
- Permission and display fixes for Grid style bulk updates.
- Asset searching fixes galore.
- Fixed menu generation after empty search result.
- Fixed bulk updating of asset watchers.
- Fixed display of Admins in search result.